Sail With Us
We offer complimentary sails to individuals and area non-profit groups on certain afternoons and evenings when the Abbey Road is in home port and is available. This is our way of saying "thank you" to the Lake Superior community for your support.
- Community sails are limited to 12 guests.
- Guests who preregister will have preference over walk-ons.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- All guests will be required to sign the LSTS CONSENT, WAIVER AND MEDIA RELEASE form at the time of the sail. Release forms for passengers under 18 years of age must be signed by a parent or guardian.
- Guests are welcome to bring their own beverage and snacks.
- Area non-profit groups should contact us to schedule a sailing date.
The Abbey Road can be chartered for day sails, sunset sails, dinner sails, moonrise sails, Sunday brunch, fireworks, weddings, solstice sails, history sails and environmental education sails.
We can refer you to local grocers, restaurants, farmers and markets to help you provisions or cater meals for any trip.